The initial plan was to make stuffed ratatouille bell peppers. But after I got all the stuffing ready, there was way too much stuffing for the bell peppers. So I changed my plans and turned it into a casserole. Still turned out delicious. I would just change the extra step of air frying the bell peppers.
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 4 bell peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 zuchinni, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 eggplants, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- extra random veggies and herbs you have in your fridge
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- Cook quinoa per package directions.
- Prepare ingredients as indicated above. (cut, mince)
- Saute vegetables, onions, garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, and thyme for 15-20 minutes.
- Spread cooked quinoa in 8-1/2 x 11 pan.
- Top quinoa with veggie mix.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly.
- Sprinkle nutritional evenly
- Sprinkle dried parsley evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
IG post of this video: Ratatouille Casserole (Quick clip)
YouTube post of this video: Ratatouille Casserole (full video with captions)
Post a Comment