- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 bag cauliflower rice (12 ounces)
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- olive oil
- Prepare ingredients as described above (slice, chop).
- Add oil to pan.
- Add garlic, stir fry, until fragrant and slightly cooked. Remove from pan.
- Add onions, stir fry until translucent.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from pan.
- Add cauliflower rice. Break lumps down, stir fry, and cover for even cooking.
- Add garlic and onions back to pan and combine with cauliflower rice.
- Fry egg in a separate pan.
- Scoop desired amount of cauliflower rice onto serving plate. Top with fried egg.
IG post of this video: Garlic Onion Cauliflower Rice with Egg (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Garlic Onion Cauliflower Rice with Egg