I just made this soup again in slight variation, according to what I had in the kitchen. The basic recipe is the same. I just changed up some of the vegetables and sausage type.
Original post on 6/8/2020:
Idk, I don't have much to say about this. It's a soup with an abundance
of vegetables and a chicken apple sausage that I slightly burned. Lol!
Don't burn your sausage. Haha! 😝
- 1 chicken apple sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces and air fried
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped into big pieces
- 1/2 bunch celery, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup carrots, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons chicken boullion paste
- 4 cups water
- 4 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- Prepare ingredients as indicated above (chop, slice, etc.)
- Add everything to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
IG post of video: Abundance of Vegetables Soup (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Abundance of Vegetables Soup (full video with captions)