I used frozen prepared vegetables for this. Very convenient. I don't have a long story to scroll past. That's my story. I'm done now. My recipe follows.
- 2 lbs chicken tenders, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 7 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1Tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- olive oil for cooking
- Prepare ingredients as listed above (chop).
- Heat pan. Add olive oil, garlic, onions. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables. Stir fry until defrosted. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil to pan. Add chicken. Stir fry until no pink is left.
- Add vegetables back in pan and stir so chicken is evenly distributed.
- Add oyster sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Stir to combine flavors well.