I gathered an assortment of ingredients in my kitchen and made this dish happen. I had a bit of baby bell peppers left over from another recipe, cauliflower in the freezer, spam and rice from the cabinet as well as seasonings, and I always have onions and garlic on hand. This would work with any combination of veggies you have.
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups baby bell peppers, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 3 ounces spam, cut into cubes
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Scrunch of pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onion
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Prepare ingredients as indicated above (chop, slice, etc.)
- Add spam to heated skillet. Stir fry.
- Add remaining ingredients (except sesame seeds) and stir fry until cauliflower defrosted and warmed through and onions and bell peppers slightly softened.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with rice.
YouTube full video: https://youtu.be/WDptCqi76Rw