- 1 pound shrimp, peeled
- 2 eggplants, cut into 2-inch sections
- 1 bunch long beans, cut into 2-inch sections
- 1 can straw mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 cherry tomaotes
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Rinse and prep eggplant and beans (cut)
- Prep onion and garlic (slice, chop)
- Drain can of mushrooms.
- Peel shrimp, if need peeling.
- Heat pan. Add oil, onion, and garlic. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add eggplant, cover and let cook about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, and water. Cover and let cook about 10 minutes.
- Add long beans, shrimp, and cracked black pepper. Cover and let cook about 10-15 minutes, stirring every so often.
YouTube post of this video: Salmon Bone Sinigang (full video with closed captioning