I use a contraption called Paderno to make my zucchini noodles. It comes with an assortment of blades to make different styles. But this size is my favorite. Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AW3B5MM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- 2 zucchini, zoodled
- 2 bunches basil, chopped
- 1 package ground turkey
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 can chopped fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Wash the zucchini and basil and set aside to drain.
- Brown ground turkey.
- Prep garlic, onions, and sun dried tomatoes (mince, chop) and add to browned turkey.
- Add red pepper flakes, oregano, tomato sauce, and chopped tomatoes, and let simmer.
- Prep zucchini (zoodle machine) and chop basil.
- Add some basil to sauce and continue to simmer while prepping the noodles.
- Place some zoodles in your dish, top with turkey sauce, garnish with a sprinkle of basil.