- 1 pound shrimp, peeled
- 2 eggplants, cut into 2-inch sections
- 1 bunch long beans, cut into 2-inch sections
- 1 can straw mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 cherry tomaotes
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Rinse and prep eggplant and beans (cut)
- Prep onion and garlic (slice, chop)
- Drain can of mushrooms.
- Peel shrimp, if need peeling.
- Heat pan. Add oil, onion, and garlic. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add eggplant, cover and let cook about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, and water. Cover and let cook about 10 minutes.
- Add long beans, shrimp, and cracked black pepper. Cover and let cook about 10-15 minutes, stirring every so often.
IG post of this video: Shrimp Sinigang (Reel)
YouTube post of this video: Shrimp Sinigang (full video with captions)
OMG I hate the formatting here! I don't know how to make this single spaced in Blogger. I don't have time to figure it out right now. Ugh!
Also see my posts for Salmon Bone Sinigang and Salmon Belly Sinigang
IG post of this video: Salmon Bone Sinigang (short clip, sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Salmon Bone Sinigang (full video with closed captioning
YouTube post of new video: Salmon Belly Sinigang (full video)
IG post of reel: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaOm_URDm9p/?utm_medium=copy_link YouTube post of new video: Mackerel Sinigang (full video)