Here's a quick vegetable side dish. I cut up a zucchini into long wedges, tossed in olive oil and ranch dressing, then sprinkled some pork panko over it for some crunch. Easy peasy.
- 1 zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons ranch powder
- 2 T pork panko
- Rinse zucchini, chop ends, and chop into long wedges.
- Add olive oil and ranch powder and toss to coat with flavor.
- Sprinkle pork panko over for crunch.
- Spread in a single layer on pan.
- Airfry for 15 min at 400 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!