I added spinach to this for some added vegetables. To be honest, it's not the greatest addition (taste-wise), but I like to know that I'm eating more veggies.
- 1.5 - 2 lbs ground beef
- taco seasoning - I used this recipe https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/46653/taco-seasoning-i/
- 2 cups bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 bag frozen, chopped spinach
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 5 large cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- greek yogurt or avocado
- Brown ground beef.
- While beef is browning, prep taco seasoning (you can use a pre-made seasoning packet instead).
- Clean and chop bell peppers and onions.
- Add taco seasoning to browned ground beef and stir in.
- Add bell peppers and onions, stir, and continue to cook until softened.
- Cut avocado and tomatoes and set aside.
- Add tomato sauce, chipotle peppers, and spinach to beef. Stir and simmer for about ten minutes.
- Rinse beans and set aside.
- Plate the spicy nacho dip.
- Top with pinto beans, tomatoes, avocado, and greek yogurt.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
YouTube short: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F_8wCzX8Em4YouTube full video: https://youtu.be/R6N5OXwvgVs
Post a Comment