Hello there! Here's a simple zoodle (zucchini noodles) recipe. I spiralized the zucchini and tossed it up in a pan with some garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, topped it off with some feta, and served it with some pizza. Nom Nom! Here's the recipe.
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 T red pepper flakes
- dash of salt
- dash of cracked black pepper
- Rinse zucchini and slice ends off. Spiralize into noodles shape.
- Slice garlic.
- Add olive oil to heated pan. Add pepper flakes, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir to let oil get infused.
- Add zoodles, tossing to lightly cook through.
- Serve with a side of pizza or whatever you like and enjoy!