I kept this pretty simple.
- 1 package sliced portobello mushrooms (6 oz, approx 2 mushrooms)
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 dashes of salt
- 2 dashes of cracked black pepper
- Lay mushroom slices out.
- Season each side with 1 Tablespoon of each of remaining ingredients.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil to pan.
- Pan fry mushrooms, turning every few minutes, until limp and browned.
- 2 cups baby kale
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 small tomatoes, halved
- Place kale, oil and vinegar in bowl.
- Massage until all wilted.
- Top with halved tomatoes.
IG post of this video: Pan Fried Portobello Mushroom and Kale Salad (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Pan Fried Portobello Mushroom and Kale Salad (full video with captions)