My airfryer is supposed to be non-stick, but it is not. I sprayed it with avocado oil before cooking and that did not help either. Hopefully your airfryer is non-stick because cleaning it is no fun.
I think the brand of chicken might matter for this. I used the Safeway Signature brand and I think the skin is too thick. Maybe the chickens are bred different or maybe it needed more cooking time. I read a variety of recipes online to figure out the timing. The chicken was cooked well, but the skin was not particularly palatable to me.
Airfried Chicken Wings
- 9 chicken wings
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (optional)
- dash of dried parsley
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- avocado oil spray for airfryer
- Defrost chicken.
- Pat chicken dry.
- Add remaining ingredients to chicken.
- Toss well ensuring that chicken is coated with seasonings.
- Spray airfryer pan with oil.
- Arrange chicken in pan, making sure not to overlap pieces.
- Airfry for 20 minutes at 375 degrees, then 10 minutes at 400.
- 2-3 cups baby kale
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Massage until slightly wilted.
IG post of this video: Airfried Chicken Wings and Kale Salad (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Airfried Chicken Wings and Kale Salad (full video with captions)