Well, let me tell you, these were not amazing. Perhaps it was because I decided to experiment with adding brussel sprouts. Perhaps it was just not amazing to begin with. I may never know. I don't know if I'd like to try the original recipe that I wrote down. I'm not sure if I was drunk when I wrote the original recipe down or what in the world happened. I wrote that it came from a website called whatstheovenfor.com, but when I look for it, it doesn't exist. Wth?!
Anyway, here's my recipe:
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 cup frozen brussel sprouts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prep ingredients as described above (chop, mince).
- Stir fry onions and garlic until onions are translucent.
- Add everything to food processor and process well.
- Shape into little pieces of shit.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
IG post of this video: Broccoli Brussel Sprout Tots (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Broccoli Brussel Sprout Tots (full video with captions)