Fresh, homegrown kabatiti from my dad's garden!
- 1 kabatiti, peeled and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 package rice noodle
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Prepare ingredients as listed above (peel, slice, chop).
- Add olive oil to heated pan.
- Add garlic and onions and stir for a couple minutes.
- Add kabatiti, patis, shrimp, noodles, and water. Cover and cook for a few minutes.
- Cut noodles, if desired.