This is a quick and easy side dish with just a few ingredients. The wingbeans were harvested from my dad’s garden. What a treat!
- Wingbeans, rinsed, ends cut off, and cut in half
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Prepare ingredients as described above. (Rinse, cut, chop)
- Add olive oil to heated pan.
- Add garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add wingbeans, oyster sauce, sesame oil and stir fry until cooked. (About 5 minutes)