I got some little pumpkins from my father's garden and this is what I made with one of them - chicken with pumpkin. I ate it with some rice.
- 3 chicken thighs, boneless skinless, sliced into strips
- 1 small kabocha pumpkin, seeded, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup shoyu
- 1 teaspoon chicken boullion
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- Prepare ingredients as described above (slice, cut, chop, etc).
- Add apple cider vinegar and shoyu to chicken, mix, and set aside.
- Heat large pan and add chicken with marinade.
- Cook for a few minutes until chicken is not so pink.
- Add pumpkin, chicken bouillon, and water. Cover and cook until pumpkin is fork tender.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Serve with rice.
YouTube short: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ha74IcHxMNY
YouTube full video: https://youtu.be/mdfSbnmJt3c
Post a Comment