I found a few variations of mustard cabbage soup online. I did my own variation according to what I had on hand. Here's what I did.
- 2 oz ground pork, mixed with green onion, seasoned with salt & pepper
- 4 leaves mustard cabbage, chopped
- 2 oz tofu, chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 5 stalks green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 dried shrimp
- Prepare ingredients as listed above (slice, chop, etc.)
- Brown ground pork in large pan
- Add sliced onions, and green onions, and stir fry until softened.
- Add salt, sugar, soy sauce, chicken bouillon, water, black pepper, dried shrimp, mustard cabbage, tofu, and bring to a boil.
- Serve and enjoy!
YouTube short: https://youtube.com/shorts/4DcZ2o12CvA?feature=share
YouTube full video: https://youtu.be/AJUxhNEnV60