I recently saw someone post a picture on Instagram of brussels sprouts with caramelized onions and wanted to try something like that. This experiment was quick, easy, and delicious and I had all the ingredients on hand.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 4 cups brussels sprouts, rinsed and trimmed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare ingredients as described above (trim, slice, etc.)
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add garlic. Stir until fragrant.
- Add Brussels sprouts.
- Add onions.
- Cover and let cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Stir, cover, and let cook for 3 more minutes or until tender.
IG post of this video: Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Onions and Parmesan Cheese
Post a Comment