I have been waiting (impatiently) for my vegetables in my container garden to be ready to eat. So far, only one okra was ready to be harvested. I didn't want to let it keep growing until others were ready. I would risk the chance of it getting too old, hard, and fibrous to consume.
So I decided to cook it with some broccoli that I already had on hand. I kept it simple, tossed it with some some olive oil and minced garlic and cooked it up in my air fryer. My recipe is below.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 okra (😜 Yes, I only had one)
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- Harvest and rinse the okra.
- Put broccoli and okra into a container that has a lid.
- Add olive oil and garlic.
- Close container and shake well to toss ingredients together.
- Air fry for 10 minutes at 320 degrees.
IG post of this video: Air Fried Garlic Broccoli and Okra