I was so excited to make this. I had been growing some baby bok choy in my container garden and wanted to cook a dish with it. I think it could've grew a little longer and got a little bigger, but I was impatient. Lol! Since I only had a small amount, I wanted to make something that was enough for just one meal.
I need to say that this turned out very salty. I couldn't stand it and did not drink the broth. With that being said, I would definitely make this again, but with a different broth.
If you're a salty food fan, you will love this. So here it is.
- About 5 baby bok choy
- 1/2 block tofu, sliced into bite-sized cubes
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 1 powder pack Soft Tofu Broth Seasoning (Jayone Foods, Seafood Flavor)
- 1 pack red pepper oil (comes with the Jayone Foods, Seafood Flavor pack)
- 1 egg
- Harvest and rinse your bok choy well.
- Cut tofu into bite-size cubes.
- Add water to pan and bring to a boil.
- Add powder packet and stir to dissolve.
- Add tofu to broth.
- Add egg.
- Add bok choy.