Here’s the recipe for the one pictured above.
- 1 block tofu, halved then sliced into cubes
- Taegu (seasoned cod fish)
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Green onion, sliced
- Slice tofu in half so that you have two blocks for two servings.
- Slice them into cubes, keeping the block shape for presentation.
- Add desired amount of Taegu, shoyu, sesame oil, sesame seeds, alfalfa sprouts, and sliced green onion.
IG post of this video: Tofu with Topping (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Tofu with Toppings (full video normal speed)