So breakfast burritos was not my original plan when I bought the ingredients. I actually was planning to make an omelet stuffed with bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and sausage. But when I reached home, I realized I had some tortillas. So breakfast burritos it was.
Here's how my recipe went. It makes probably about 10 burritos. I like to cook in big batches so it lasts a while.
- 7 crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 box turkey sausages, sliced (10 sausages)
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- olive oil
- Prepare ingredients as indicated above (chop, slice)
- Heat pan and add olive oil.
- Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion. Stir fry until cooked.
- Add scrambled eggs and stir until cooked through.
- Add desired amount of mixture onto a tortilla.
IG post of this video: Sausage, Egg, Bell Pepper, Onion Breakfast Burritos (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Sausage, Egg, Bell Pepper, Onion Breakfast Burritos (regular speed full video)