I recently found out that the link I had on my Instagram bio wasn't working. I don't know when it started being faulty. Sorry about that. It should be working now.
I love making things with a small amount of ingredients. This one just calls for three. All the flavor comes from the bacon. Mmm, mmm, mmm.
- 1/2 package bacon
- 2 cups brussels sprouts (rinsed, trimmed, and cut in half)
- 1/4 large red onion, chopped
- Place bacon in air fryer pan in one layer and air fry for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove bacon and cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Pour bacon fat from air fryer onto brussels sprouts.
- Add chopped onions and chopped bacon.
- Toss everything together well.
- Put it all in the air fryer and air fry for 20 minutes at 400 degrees, shaking halfway through.
IG post of this video: Air Fried Brussels and Bacon (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Air Fried Brussels and Bacon (regular speed full video)