This dish was quick and easy to make. I usually get Bok Choy, but this time I wanted to try a different kind of Choy. They’re both great. I’m actually growing some baby Bok Choy in my container garden from some seeds I got for Christmas from a good friend. They’re growing well so far. I just hope the bugs don’t get to them before I do.
Here’s the recipe for my un choy chicken stir fry. I enjoyed it with cauliflower rice.
- 2 chicken tenderloins, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 7 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5 cups un choy, chopped into 2" sections
- olive oil for cooking
- dash of crushed red pepper, pressed between fingers to release oils
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Stir fry garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Remove from oil.
- Stir fry chicken until browned. Remove from oil.
- Add un choy, onion, and oyster sauce. Stir fry until wilted.
- Add crushed red pepper and sesame seeds. Stir.
- Serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
IG post of this video: Un Choy Chicken Stir Fry (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Un Choy Chicken Stir Fry (regular speed full video)