I like spicy foods. So when I cooked this, I added several ingredients to add heat. Well, it turned out super spicy. It's not pictured here, but I added some sour cream and that helped ease the burn. Lol!
Anyway, here's the recipe for what I made. You have been warned, it is super spicy.
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 7 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 chicken tenderloins, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- Prepare ingredients as listed above (slice).
- Toss bell peppers with olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, cayenne and red pepper flakes.
- Air fry for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- While the bell peppers are air frying, heat olive oil and stir fry the garlic. Remove garlic from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken to pan and stir fry until browned. Add onion an air fried bell peppers and mix thoroughly.
- Place desired amount of fajita mixture on tortilla.
IG post of this video: Super Spicy Chicken Fajitas (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Super Spicy Chicken Fajitas (regular speed full video)