|Stir fried purple pole beans with arabiki sausage and brown rice|
These beans came from my container garden. I moved recently, to a location that doesn't have space for a garden. I was bummed, but oh well. That's life, you move on and pivot. During this move, I gave my garden to one of my really good friends. She has a big yard and has a lot of space for them. The pole beans had just started flowering when they moved. When I payed her a visit, beans had grown! She let me take the first harvest and these are it.
|Purple pole bean harvest|
- 6 purple pole beans, ends trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- dash of salt
- dash of ground black pepper
- Prepare ingredients as indicated above (trim, slice, chop).
- Heat frying pan.
- Add oil.
- Add garlic and stir quickly.
- Add sliced beans quickly after beans so that the garlic doesn't burn. (If it burns, it will be bitter.) Stir fry.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir fry.
IG post of this video: Stir Fried Purple Pole Beans (short clip, sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Stir Fried Purple Pole Beans (full video with captions)