I googled up air fried corn and elotes and all the different ingredient combinations people used. Ultimately, this is what I went with.
- corn on the cob
- garlic powder
- lime juice
- nutritional yeast
- chili powder
- Peel leaves and strings off corn on the cob.
- Air fry for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, turning halfway through.
- Spread butter all over corn.
- Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Squeeze one wedge of lime juice all over.,
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast and chili powder all over.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro,