I bought this little squash because it was really cute and I had never had it before. I didn't know how it would be best cooked and didn't google it, which is unusual of me. I usually look up ideas and make something I see or make my own variation of it.
Anyway, long story short, I chopped it up, added my go-to seasonings, air fried it, and enjoyed it with some sweet potato fries and baba ganoush.
- 1 delicata squash, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Prepare squash as indicated above.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to distribute seasonings evenly.
- Air fry for 15-20 minutes, until fork tender.