This recipe makes about 50 wontons.
- 2 packages Okuhara imitation crab meat sticks (each package is 8 ounces)
- 1 can water chestnuts (8 ounces)
- 1 block chopped, frozen spinach (9-10 ounces)
- 1 block cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 4 packages wonton wrappers
- Water for sealing wontons
- Oil for cooking
- Shred imitation crab meat sticks.
- Chop water chestnuts.
- Defrost spinach and squeeze excess liquid out.
- Combine crab meat, water chestnuts, and spinach well.
- Put about a Tablespoon of mixture onto a wonton wrapper.
- Dip your finger in the water and trace two sides of the wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper over to create a triangle shape and press to seal.
- Fry in oil until golden brown.
IG post of this video: Crab and Spinach Wontons (sped up to fit IG time limit)
YouTube post of this video: Crab and Spinach Wontons (regular speed with captions)