It comes with a mix of vegetables that consisted of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, snap peas, yellow coconut curry sauce, and toasted crunchy coconut. In my opinion, the toasted crunchy coconut didn't go well with it. You can view more details about it on their website here.
You don't need to add anything else. You can just use what's in the kit. Or you can add whatever you'd like. There are some suggestions in the back of the package. I added chicken, onions, and garlic to the kit. Here's my version with my additions.
- Taylor Farms Thai Coconut Skillet Kit
- 5 chicken tenderloins
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- Olive oil for stir frying
- Defrost chicken.
- Slice garlic and lightly fry in olive oil. Remove from oil and set aside.
- Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir fry chicken in garlic-infused oil until browned. Remove from oil and set aside.
- Add a little olive oil to pan.
- Chop half onion.
- Add vegetables from kit and onion into pan and stir fry.
- Add coconut sauce, chicken, and garlic and stir well.
IG post of this video: Taylor Farms Thai Coconut Skillet Kit with Chicken, Onions, & Garlic (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Taylor Farms Thai Coconut Skillet with Chicken, Onions & Garlic (regular speed full video)