I had a lemon in my fridge that was starting to get old and shribbly. Shribbly is not even a real word. 😜I wanted to make something with this lemon and this is what I came up with.
- 2 fillets flounder
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Prepare ingredients as indicated above (chop, slice).
- Place on foil so you can wrap it shut and keep the heat in.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Evenly distribute chopped garlic, lemon slices, and butter.
- Fold foil over to keep heat in.
- Air fry for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve with sides of your choice. ( I had mixed greens and cauliflower rice).
IG post of this video: Lemon Butter Garlic Fish (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Lemon Butter Garlic Fish (full video with captions)