I made this with just three ingredients. One of my friends gifted me a package of pork panko and I’ve been experimenting cooking with it. This is one of the recipes.
- 2 eggplants
- 1 egg
- pork panko (ground bread crumbs - enough to coat eggplant)
- Rinse eggplants.
- Slice into half-inch pieces.
- In a separate container, beat egg.
- In a separate container, pour out some pork panko.
- Dip eggplant pieces in egg, then in pork panko.
- Air fry for 15 minutes at 380 degrees.
IG post of this video: Easy Air Fried Eggplant (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Easy Air Fried Eggplant (full video with captions)
Post a Comment