I love roasted pumpkin and tried air frying it this time. It turned out better. I really like the faster cook time, and the crispier, drier texture. By dry, I don't mean that it's dried out. I mean that it doesn't get soggy the way it does in the oven. Any who, here's my recipe.
- 1 bag precut pumpkin (you can cut your own up if you prefer)
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Put pumpkin in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Arrange in air fryer pan so that pieces are not overlapped.
- Air fry at 400 for 20 minutes.
IG post of this video: Easy Air Fried Pumpkin (sped up for IG)
YouTube post of this video: Easy Air Fried Pumpkin (full video with captions)